Header logo Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Avoiding MLM Mistakes

The key to MLM businesses is to not become pushy with friends and family members. Family members have seen you try just about every MLM that has come across the web and are probably tired of all the sales pitches and “this product is better than the last one” songs.


Friends are likely to stop socializing with you since they feel like you are always trying to sell them something. If you have already let them know that you are a merchant of a certain product, there is no need to brow-beat them into getting it. When the topic comes up, simply go with the conversation without the sales pitch unless asked to do so.

The best way to sell a unique product is to become a walking billboard. Meaning, you should be using the product yourself to generate curiosity. Become a product of the product. If it is a perfume or fragrance, you will likely spawn someone’s interest by them smelling it on you first. I on one hand sell body garments that I could only tell you the benefits that I have experienced. It is, in this case one that you would have to try on and get first hand knowledge of how the garment will help you.

It seems as if every website has a “Nutritional” beverage that is better than the last one. Every product is as different to the user as finding the perfect fitting garment or the right hair style for you. No two results are the same. However the testimonies are similar. And the bad part about that is that the testimonies begin to sound like sales pitches.

One can always purchase leads or hold expensive seminars, but the best sales line is for one to know that you are a dedicated consumer of the product yourself.

I totally love it when someone says to me “Wow, have you lost weight”, that is my key to introduce my product, hand out a business card and/or set an appointment.
To learn more about marketing your product(s), there is a lot of information on the internet, but again, there is nothing like using the product yourself. Don’t fall into the MLM trap of making a list of all of your friends or family. Learn as much as you can about your product and become your own best customer, friends and family will come to you about it.

In some cases, friends and family may be a good start, so don’t totally rule them out, but what happens when you run out of immediate contacts? You will need a back up plan. Are you ready?

MLM's are not the end of the world. Not all of them lead you to a dead end road. Just like all things... there is a good product and there is a bad product. And most MLM's are successful based on their main product line. That is why I am sold on ARDYSS INTERNATIONAL's "Body Magic" reshaping line. The product leads to curiosity and Curiosity Sells!

An appointment with ARDYSS will change your life... schedule yours today!

Contact: Sandra Glasco
Phone: (916)678-9987
Email: ardyss1glasco@ymail.com
Web: http://www.ardysslife.com/glasco1

See you at the Top!

1 comment:

  1. I knew that most of my friends and family had no desire to be entrepreneurs. I went ahead and did what my sponsor said in the beginning for the sake of being coachable. I had 5 home business meetings and I did not gain 1 business partner. I did however gain customers, which is still important. I began to have success when I started presenting my particular opportunity to people who were already successful in other business ventures, or those who had strong professional careers.

    ReplyDelete